To view or print sections of this manual, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Select the icon below to get the Acrobat Reader if you do not already have it installed on your computer.
Please review these general rules regarding fares on Greyhound or a connecting carrier.
- The manual is divided into thirteen sections. You may view each section using your internet browser.
- Links are provided for you to download the section if you wish a printed copy.
- An or image will appear when additions or changes have been made to a page. The image will also be shown on the Table of Contents page next to the item that has been added or changed.
- Always check the Table of Contents for pages that have changed.
For a complete summary of fare rules or for more information, see your local Greyhound representative.
- Fares quoted are valid on the Greyhound schedule and/or those of participating interline carriers listed on the ticket.
- Fares are payable in United States dollars unless noted otherwise.
- All one-way and return tickets are valid only for the date and schedule selected at the time of purchase and printed on the ticket, and will be honored for transportation daily. Departure date and time for any previously purchased ticket may be changed for a charge (see Refunds and Exchanges for details)
- No reservations are accepted. However, priority seating and seat selection can be purchased from ticket agents for an additional fee (see Priority Seating and Seat Selection section for details)
- Depending on the date and time you select, not all discount fares may be available on all schedules.
- Fares subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply during various times of the year. Also, not all interline routes may be available on discount tickets.
- Unused or partially used one-way and return trip Flex Fare fare tickets will have a refund value equal to the fare paid by the passenger less any transportation used. Econo Fare tickets have no refund value.
- All Excursion (discounted) fares including Advance purchase fares are Non Refundable, unless indicated in the rules of the individual fare.
- Companion fares require a minimum of two (2) passengers for purchase. Passenger and companion must travel together for the entire trip. The companion fare must be purchased at least 3 days in advance of travel.
- Greyhound will not be responsible for delays caused by breakdowns, road conditions, weather or other conditions beyond the carrier's control.
- Greyhound will not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets are non-transferable and, if presented for transportation by any person other then the one for whom originally purchased, will be void and may be confiscated by a Greyhound agent or authorized employee of any bus carrier over which the ticket is issued.
- Stopovers are NOT allowed on excursion (discounted) fares, unless indicated in the rules of the individual tariff.
Please use the Navigation Menu at the left to move thru this site.
This site prepared by Raelonda Howard
Questions or Comments? Send email to email@example.com